Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Death really

Death (Part 1)
Another day, another 24 hours of wanting to die. My name is Niarvon, and this is my story....
I hated mostly everything about my life, the only thing that held me to life was my closest friends Nick and Nicole,they were a couple and I called them my mommy and daddy. and who could forget my grandma Kiki. They were better of a family than my real one, and I loved them to death...Anyway..
We were standing outside Nicole's house when Nick pulled me to the side.. Nick and Nicole both had a very serious look on their faces. we were stand in a group of no more than ten people when he pulled me to the side. "What is it dad?" I asked.Death (Part 2)
We walked down the road. I could hear everyone saying it was the sex talk. ha, those idiots. "Nicole said she's tired of having all of them at her house...and she only wants us there today...I can understand what she means..They get annoying sometimes," he said. "Yeah they do" I said. "While she tells them to go home, we are gonna act like we have nothing to do with it." "But, I won't be able to come..." His expression then got really sad. and he looked me in the eyes. "But why not? :(" "I'm still in trouble at home" "But you gotta come! you just got to! we need you."  I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I'm sorry I just cant" I let go of him, but he still held on to me. "We are gonna miss you" "I'm gonna miss you guys too, and I promise I'll be a good boy from now on" "You'd better" We walked over back to Nicole as she was going into her house.to be more soon


No comments: