Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

*Naughty Things You  Can Only Say On Thanksgiving*
1. Talk about a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It's Cool Whip time! 4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst! 5. That's one terrific spread! 6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat. 7. Are you ready for seconds yet? 8. Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it? 9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some! 10. Don't play with your meat. 11. Just spread the legs open & stuff it in. 12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once? 13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once! 14. You still have a little bit on your chin. 15. How long will it take after you stick it in? 16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up

No comments: