Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Вαвуαρρℓєѕ

ι киσω υ ѕαу fяιєи∂ѕ
Hey baby girl, I just want you to know that I'm really sorry about months ago.It was my fault for messing it up. You have every right  to be upset with me. You have been an amazing gf to me,& always will be. I couldn't ask for any better. ur everything I want from head to toe, an inside and outur love & smile & just sexy & ur hair & ur face & ur great kissing & when u want sex it great but that not what I like the most ur pig noise I love and its cute. It's not about your looks it's how you treat me. You treat me like I'm the only man on this earth. I am so grateful for that. The way you care, feel, and love me gives me a feeling inside that I've never felt! Thank you baby for everything you do andbeing the gf that you are for me. I miss you & can't stop thinking about u. And I love you! Can't wait to talk to you and see you. I love you ♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ babyapplesツ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡Babyapples ツツツツ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ツツツツツツツツツツツツ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★♩♪♩♪♬♬♬♬ ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
(\__/)  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(='.'=) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(")_(")(#^_^#)♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ — with Ple Smile

No comments: