Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Friday, December 23, 2011

Julie Sullivan I have friends from all walks of life: Christian, Pagan, Muslim, Jewish, Agnostic, Atheist, Buddhist, and so on and so on. I don't care what religion you are. If you wish me a Merry Christmas, I will wish you one right back, heartfelt and true. If you wish me a Blessed Yule, I will say it right back and mean it. Happy Hanukkah -of course! I refuse to get upset over HOW you... wish me a happy season. The fact that you took the time to wish me joy is all that matters to me. Love and joy and laughter and companionship and friendship is what's important. Love one another as you would love yourself. Do as you will, but harm none. " (Pass this on if you agree!) And this is the way it should be..... amen!

No comments: