Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Last joke till later

The wife says, the wife means :

The wife says: we need, the wife means: I want.
The wife says: It's your decision, the wife means: The correct decision should be obvious
The wife says: Do what you want, the wife means: You'll pay for this later
The wife says: We need to talk, the wife means: I need to complain
The wife says: I'n not upset, the wife means: Of course I'm upset you moron
The wife says: You're ... so manly, the wife means: You need a shave and sweat a lot
The wife says: This kitchen is so inconvenient, the wife means: I want a new house.
The wife says: I want new curtains, the wife means: Also carpeting, furniture, and wallpaper!
The wife says: I need wedding shoes, the wife means: The other forty pairs are the wrong shade of white.
The wife says: Hang the picture there, the wife means: No, I mean hang it there!
The wife says: I heard a noise, the wife means: I noticed you were almost asleep.
The wife says: Do you love me?, the wife means: I'm going to ask for something expensive.
The wife says: How much do you love me?, the wife means: I did something today you're not going to like.
The wife says: I'll be ready in a minute, the wife means: Kick off your shoes and take an hour nap.
The wife says: Am I fat?, the wife means: Tell me I'm beautiful.
The wife says: You have to learn to communicate, the wife means: Just agree with me.
The wife says: Are you listening to me?, the wife means: [Too late, your doomed.]
The wife says: I'm sorry, the wife means: You'll be sorry
The wife says: Do you like this recipe?, the wife means: You better get used to it
The wife says: Was that the baby?, the wife means: Get out of bed and walk him
The wife says: I'm not yelling!, the wife means: Yes I am! I think this is important!

No comments: