Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday and this week

Will as everyone knows my friends and fans and followers my mom has cancer so does on of my friends hoping ur all helping me pray on this ..a sad note one friends in er today day too add more going on hoping she doing good .. My mom has a dr apt on Friday my friend with cancer has lots this week .. I hope to find out about my friend in the er .. Will we all know ufcw is helping more then Kroger Thursday meeting was a joke on kroger offer not work at all .. After I got to the office we start going back just one year out of 6 and find 50+ pics of problems going on the store we will keep going back and see what more we have before email or phones or audio or videos we find and before the paper work we have as the case we get the case toghter for court file soon we hope my business can keep making as Kroger trying to kill the business as they not in the fight do they need to stop so I hope they make a offer if some see the offer on twitter that was a settle met so we see what they do I cant see coming to krogers when I have so much on they will just have to see ... Thanks to my groups and all the help we had

No comments: