Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

kroger


as today the news was bad not having rent with my mom cancer and case with my dad citibank we dont have rent there more on the blogger as Kroger is still fighting me and not putting me back to work i will fight them till im dead!!!! that mean this is war pics,videos,youtube,and others will help me show why not to shop .. please dont shop at kroger store they dont like men or young men as a pic is 1000 words kroger say not as today i ask you to not shop at kroger or 2925 custer rd in plano texas yes we know kroger is name other place ,,they have 20 names in other state im asking everyone all friends and followers to stop today and dont shop from my friends from sea to sea plus join me and helping my blogger has some pics up now plus look at the bloggers too thanks. http://thundercatsnyy.blogspot.com/ yes the woman in the blue does need jail time for saying what she has said ...i which i was the dog bc she would go now ...

No comments: