Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Thursday, January 26, 2012

really how they run but cant hide the dog saying



filed on Kroger and UFCW with texas workfoce more filing soon to come all paper work takes time with cancer in home and ssi and disabled with me and dad if u like to hear my case please email me kltipple@gmail.com taking media and layers apps now this pic started it lots more pics and video and audio and all paper working for all letter with ufcw and latter with kroger plus emails to bill in head boss of texas from askbill@kroger.com layer will be able to get 7 years of email to him and from him as he done before thanking me for problems i cant wait too get my hands on them pics was send to email too in those 7 years too he has thank more then ones

No comments: