Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Thursday, April 19, 2012

everyday since Oct 18 2011

the pain I have of getting yelled at everyday every mins and toold fucking makes it hurt to sleep hearing it 24/7 from William "bill"latham I can't show at 2925 custer rd in Plano Texas by my self scared of him and have to tell my friends I'm there till I leave when I know I'm can't shop by my self 99% of the time finding a job hard because
I'm scared to have it again its like murder but you alive living it the pain of a love one gone I don't know what to say its what I feel so much I hope to God that the world will hear it In court to fix the wrong and help me sleep better but I probably never be the Same I hope my company makes it as the only thing matter to me because I don't get yelled at because I'm the boss ppl are ppl no matter what they are color nothing only a person My store http://amazon.com/shops/thundercatsnyy my home http://thundercatsnyy.blogspot.com  I hope someday I know the ppl that hurt me God takes real good care in hell because everyday I leave the home I feel hell and hear him in my head yelling

No comments: