Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Guy Poems

SEX POEM: *Roses r red, lemons r sour, open ur legs & give me an hour. *Kissing is a habit, fucking is a game- guys get all the pleasure & girls get all the pain. 10 mins of pleasure, 9 months of pain, 3 days in the hospital- a baby with no name. The baby is a bastard, the mother is a whore, this never wouldve happened if the rubber hadnt tore! *Sex is like math: u subtract the clothes, add the bed, divide the legs & pray 2 god u dont multiply.*Roses r red, grass is green, open ur legs & ill fill u with cream. *Sex is evil, sex is a sin, sins r forgiven so stick it in. *Roses r nice, violets r fine, ill be the 6 if u b the 9. *Eat me, beat me, bite me, blow me, fuck me, suck me very slowly, if u like it dont be sassy, use ur tounge & make it NASTY!! If I GET 300 VOTES I'LL PUT MORE!!

No comments: