Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Sunday, April 22, 2012

rap

MY FREESTYLE RAP, ENJOY! Yo, I'm a criminal, Don't ask its quizzical, I'd never get caught the chances are minimal, I'm not an aboriginal, Everything i'm saying is fictional, mythical, unthinkable, I'm afloat and i'm unsinkable, I'm invincible, inadmissable, irresistible, traditional, I'm religious but i'm not biblical, Although i'm lyrical, I'm not predictable, I'm not typical, My rhymes will be visible, When i'm on the run i'm invisible, I'm intellectual, mathematical, I can't wait to get my provisional, But because of my age its conditional, I swear my rapping will go international, They'll be selling by the million, They'll be biddable, The raps will be fixable, I'm struggling now to make up syllables, Its despicable, Unforgiveable, So i'm sorry but in additional, My compositional lyrics, will be deliverable, They'll also be translatable, They will be interpretable, No one can macth my raps its impossible, Anyway i'm turning invisible, Its already making me miserable, But trust me i'll be missin y'all

No comments: