Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

do you hear me

im aking on behalf of Kevin Tipple IF YOU LIKE TO HELP AND CAN GO HERE WITH ONLY 15% AND 8 DAYS LEFT http://kevintipplescorner.blogspot.com/ WE CAN USE IT VERY MUCH ASLO READ THE NEWS THAT HERE  Scott Tipple Karl Tipple this his blogger spot asking help for the family as we dealing with cancer with my mom and waiting on ssi  hearing  in june for my dad ..and me waiting for Kroger and UFCW to do the right thing and pay me my back vacation and others payment.once all those problems and thing get taking care of we be fine just waiting till then is very hard thanks for looking and stopping by please check the blogger out its very good read on news and reviews

No comments: