Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ok

Talent! - A guy walks into a bar with an octopus. He tells the bartender "Hey I got a deal for you! I got this here octopus, it plays intruments. If you can find me an instrument that this octopus cannot play, then I'll pay for my drinks, otherwise I wanna drink for free." Bartender thinks about it and agrees. He pulls out a guitar and sets it up on the bar, the guy who walked in pulls out his octopus and sets it up. The octopus sits there and stares at the guitar and stares at the guitar, finally he picks it up and plays it. He's playing some basic chords and progressions, even a little Hendrix. Everyone is impressed, the guy gets a drink. The bartender pulls out a trumpet, and puts it up on the bar. The octopus stares at it and stares at it, then picks it up. Boy can that otopus blow! Again everyone is impressed. So the bartender gives the guy his next drink and says "All right, you might could teach him to play guitar and you might could teach him to play trumpet. But nobody knows how to play bagpipes! Play these here bagpipes octopus!" So he sets em up, and the octopus starts staring at them and staring at them and staring at them. Finally, the guy who walked in says "Now you listen here octopus, you better start playing these bagpipes or else I'm gonna have to pay for my drinks" and the octopus says..."Play em? I'm trying to figure out how to fuck 'em I just can't get the pajamas off!" Thumbs up if you get it!! Thumbs up for joke!! Thumbs up for more! Comment!! Visit and follow my channel for more jokes!!! > Credit goes to whoever created the first version of this joke. Credit goes to my family n friends who TOLD me it, and Facebook.

No comments: