Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

out


Allow me for a second to play GM here. If I were the GM of the Red Sox, withWill Middlebrooks getting called up and expected to start until Kevin Youkilis comes back from the DL, I’d instantly be calling the Brewers. Maybe they would take Youkilis and a good prospect for Grienke, who’s an impending free agent or straight up for Shaun Marcum. This would help sure up the Red Sox staff, and allow Bard to return to the bullpen. It would also give some more pop to the Brewers’ lineup. Maybe the Brewers can bring up their top prospect Wily Peralta to fill the rotation. More than anyone, this deal would help Youkilis. Kevin is a gold-glove caliber 1st baseman and since his move to third has been injury riddled. Maybe being away from the rigors of 3rd will keep him in the lineup. Of course, this all depends on the severity of Youks injury, but I don’t think it’s too bad. I’m not sure that fans of either team would want this deal though but to me it makes baseball sense.

No comments: