Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

help

i need your help::)deadline june30 I need 250 votes to have a spot more vote better shot for 250k check for my business which would give jobs aslo a location I been around 3 years trying to make it and I keep fighting but this would heLP me get more customers aslo I help local business already with aDS I would aslo post on door ads please vote it easy I walk in on how just takes 4 mins
go here and click & login in then seach thundercatsnyy & then vote
https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com 


▒█▀█▀█ █░░ ▀ ▄▀▀
░░▒█░░ █▀▄ █ ░▀▄
░▒▄█▄░ ▀░▀ ▀ ▀▀░
─────┏┓╋┏┓
─────┃┃╋┃┃
╔╦══╗┃┗━┛┣┓┏┳━━┳━━┓
╠╣══╣┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┃━┫
║╠══║┃┃╋┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃━┫
╚╩══╝┗┛╋┗┻━━┻━┓┣━━┛
─────╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
─────╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

No comments: