Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

the pain


stared in oct 2011 then my mom had knee surgery then cancer with my dad walking problems as we keep getting support for help since oct2011 aging we need help this year has not been great to us as my dad get sicker and Kroger keeps it going on we still not going down kroger and ufcw and texas workforce still fighting me! we live by the support from help like local food banks but as food banks cant pay bills or rent or meds with 30 + drugs in the home from my dad and mom we cant make it we hope things change for the best but god got us on this path please help if you can and share it as we need help really bad here the link for chip in read from oct till know and you would see what it been like








http://kevintipplescorner.blogspot.com/ thanks for the support from all

No comments: