Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Saturday, July 21, 2012

lol text

10 Creepy Texts to send to random numbers! 1) You don’t know me, but your hair smells amazing. (Especially when woven into a shirt.) 2) Do you know anyone who pays cash for human teeth (don’t worry, not my own)? 3) What’s your favorite game? Mine’s called Following You Without You Knowing. 4) You look so cute when you’re sleeping. P.S. Try cleaning your closet sometime 5) I wish I could sew myself to you. 6) I will give you one thousand dollars to smell your shoes. Please. It’s an emergency. 7) I would make out with your shadow on a gravel driveway. 8) How much money do you want for your old toothbrush? 9) We would make an amazing couple. I’m the guy sitting behind you at Starbucks right now. I got your number by looking over your shoulder while you were texting your boyfriend. 10) My pet bird died. I still have him though. He’s my only friend

No comments: