Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Monday, August 6, 2012

What Social security administration

why government sucks 25 years in system ....they forgot to put delf in left ear....they say now I'm not disabled lol I believe the cdi investment report did something never talk to me to bad I was still working on audio on the door I whiched I had it set up before that to Record it..we tryed to call him 3 time never called but today I got a letter say no ... social security administration does know I have audio from seeing there amarnath laxminarayan MD and Cindy Taylor PhD good news for us!!!! Always Record audio from any government person or if u be Attack at work audio best for court room there app on ur phone or open ur smartphone and hit like u going to text and hit audio rec then u can text it to u or ur email and save it .....after seeing ppl get hurt and government fucking us over that what u need to-do to save ur self ..

No comments: