Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Friday, December 28, 2012

a story part one and two

Sex Story ❤Part2 .
A man cane to the window , he was nicks aged . Bearded , and looked slightly homeless . *knock knock* On the window . We rolled it down after slightly adjusting ourselves in a devilishly polite position ."Can we help you sir ?" "Yes , you can get a room ? Your Yeahh breathing and constant rocking is upsetting my sleep !" "Uhhh, we're sorry sir . We were just leaving !" Then he turned to me and winked . "Thank you !" We rolled up the window , my hand Still in his pants , and left to his house . On the way , I still had hold . And over every bump we went through he tingled because of the feelings I gave him . "Baby , you gotta let go ! So we have something to do when we get inside ;)" I smiled and let go quickly . As soon as we got inside , he grabbed me from behind and nugged his hard cock against my back and ass . "Mm baby , I can't wait anymore !" I quickly turned around and grabbed him in closer to me . Wrapped my leg around his waist and slightly moved up and down holding him close . Then started one hand down his front pants and unbuttoned them . And took them off him , then he picked me up onto his dick and slid me up and down breathing hard into my neck . Then he layed me onto his bed and ripped off my clothes . Then pushed his hard cock into my dripping pussy over and over again . Holding and pulling me closer each time to get deeper and deeper . Then unexpectedly stopped. " Why'd you stop baby ? I want more ! "

No comments: