Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Monday, January 21, 2013

try it

The Easiest Bread You Will Ever Make:

BEER BREAD.

It has always been my favorite homemade bread I think. It’s 3 ingredients ok. 3. THAT’S IT. This recipe is from a neighbor from when my mom was a child. I wish I could hug this woman!

Ok.

3 cups of self-rising flour
2T sugar
1 can of luke warm beer

Stir together until just moistened, don’t overmix.
Put in a well-greased bread pan.
Then make an egg wash of 1 egg and 1T water, pour over top of the bread.
Bake at 350F for 1 hour.

This bread is AMAZING toasted! Or fried in a pan. Or even just cut right off the loaf with some butter! I hope you like it, cause I clearly do!It’s good with jam/jelly on it as well. Just treat it like a regular piece of bread and it’s great!

Oh, we let this cool on a wire rack out of the pan until it’s completely cooled then store in a ziplock baggy in the fridge cause it can mold just like any other homemade bread.

No comments: