Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Monday, June 10, 2013

my dad

as my dad getting sicker and sicker he been in bad Moody.he can no longer sit in a chair more then two hrs.till he feels so much pain and hurting bad.as he has to lay on floor to rest thing for couple of mins he does everything he can do on the phone.laptop,reading,talking on phone,watching tv. As he get sicker he can't make Appointments as he now has to sit in a thing KROGER wants to bring my dad in my lawsuit with KROGER.as my mom home now my dad has to set up Dr times.but with KROGER game he can't set up his Dr times I hope this doesn't cost my family and doesn't cost my dad to make him not able to walk longer.they always say one man pain always kill the other person.karma works great .don't know hole store on this KROGER case ..google.com search keyword KROGER lawsuit texas

No comments: