Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Sunday, April 29, 2012

joke

Small Dick - A farmer and his wife were outside in their field and saw a spaceship land. Out of this spaceship came two strange creatures and one said: "Hello earthlings, we are here to find out your human sex life. Will you swap for a day? "The farmer and his wife agreed. The next morning, the farmer asked his wife,” What happened?" His wife replied,” It was the best sex I ever had; when he turned his left ear, his dick grew to 16 inches long; and when he turned his right ear, It grew as fat as a sausage.” Then the farmer screamed,” Well no wonder that bitch tried to rip my ears off!" Thumbs up if you get it!! Thumbs up for joke!! Thumbs up for more! Comment!! Visit and follow my channel for more jokes!!! > Credit goes to whoever created the first version of this joke. Credit goes to my family n friends who TOLD me it, and Facebook.

No comments: