Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Sunday, April 29, 2012

joke

Ouch - Lld man is walking along, and sees a young mini skirted girl, across the street. Immediately, he gets a hard-on. So he goes into an Entry, and starts to stroke his penis. A young guy comes along, so the old man says ''hey sonny, rub this up and down, till I tell you to stop, and I'll give you a pound.'' The guy says OK, after a while, the Old man, says, wow! Now you can loose, it. The guy, sticks his thumb over the end, and says ''Make it a ten, or I'll blow your balls off!'' Thumbs up if you get it!! Thumbs up for joke!! Thumbs up for more! Comment!! Visit and follow my channel for more jokes!!! > Credit goes to whoever created the first version of this joke. Credit goes to my family n friends who TOLD me it, and Facebook.

No comments: