Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Saturday, May 5, 2012

oncor and txu

hate to say they suck this way lost power on may 1 2012 then on may 5 2012 only one spot last two years I been dealing with this the lines can't take all the stuff that's moved in plus poles are 20+ years really yesterday was not wroth playing for it after no help from both company and with a cancer person and two disable ppl we had to wait first 4 hours after fake lighting hit pole lol power was report before Strom and had no way to do it like may 1 its was hot not weather they say no black outs do we need change yes Obama go after power company to pay customer for lost of time..I hope I don't have this aging bad customer services and help no matter what power company you use txu owner of the lines ..I think if a school near by you should have to put lines under ground sad power and phone company can be same bad service and waste of money and hurt you..I like how my phone can talk to me which helps but fix it in Plano app good maybe txu get obey for reports of power out the summer not here in Texas but I see more no power days I hope I can make it bye with all of them txu Twitter and oncor don't have no comments or replayed in this matter when we reached out to them hopefully the put a credit on my account ..

No comments: