Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

toy part 2

Sex Toy *Part 2 I walked out of class and Derek stood leaning against his locker talking to his girlfriend, Brittney. Brittney's locker was right beside his and it was the end of the day so she was putting her books away. Derek saw me and insantly winked at me. He was tall with a nice body and he played Varsity basketball. He always was wanting to walk me home so I turned around and practically ran out of the school. Once I was a couple blocks away, I turned around and there he was. He ran up to me and grabbed my hand. "Hey, gorgeous." I looked at the ground and kept walking. I finally got to my door but was hesitant to go in. Derek stopped with me and looked me in the eyes as he kissed me. I knew not to pull away and but I did. He shoved me back against the door and said "Tonight, you and me. My parents are out. See you in my bed at 9, baby." He winked and went into his house.

No comments: