Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

toy part 3

Sex Toy *Part 3 I didn't want to spend time with Derek. I didn't want to go inside my house, either but I had to. I slowly stepped inside, knowing my stepbrother, Nick would be waiting for me. There he was sitting on the sofa. "Aubrey, you're home." My mom and his dad got married a year ago and this is what I'm stuck with. Nick got up and grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to my room. "Nick, please. Not now!" I pulled away but he grabbed my hair and flung me onto the bed. Yes, my stepbrother rapes me, too. I look out of the window and see Derek's room acrossed from mine. No one is in it thankfully. Nick gets on top of my holding me down and kisses my neck and then he tries to pull my shirt off. "No, Nick! Stop!" He raised his hand and slapped me acrossed the face. "You little whore! You're gonna act like you like it! Understand?!" I didnt answer and he hit me again but in my stomach. "Yes yes yes!" I scream through the pain. Nick is 2 years older than me, plays football for the school, and outweighs me by almost 150 pounds so I couldn't move. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Babe, you're gonna enjoy this."babe"

No comments: