Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Monday, November 28, 2011

cold

Now That I lay myself asleep, I Pray the lord my soul to keep
a passage from the minds of believers and ones feel deep
I wanna believe in that place for me, but Its just a dream
cant accomplish life for heaven, been long and she's gone it seems

Hard to forget about someone always in your dreams
She shined like gold in the sun, I was dull in a life i cant redeem
Help I think my body is to weak, stand up and feel heavy like concrete
Tears drip from my eyes, look up, I see her, Loss of words it seems

Woke up relized its a dream, Again I continue to think reality
How could I have been what I was? I look in the mirror, it shatters
The Mirror shows words on the pieces say "You dont matter"
The pieces turn to dust and drift away, My world turns gray

Who Am I? a punk with a life put to waste on all the dark places
The Light shined on you But I just kept walking away, Life erases
Done the worst of things, but nothing compares to what I did to you
You'll laugh as I fall lower to the worst point in Life, My lifes overdo

(Chorus)
Hate me but I wont ever hate you
Love hit me this once and What to do
Gonna remember you always as I walk this road
Since you left my summers been cold

Flashbacks to what I did, I dont expect any good memories
I thought it was ok? So blinded by ignorance and Devils needs
I had no heart no care for anybody felt like I was already dead
I betrayed you and Im to blame and you left my sky turned red

Keep pushin through but I hit the wall, Blood drips from my eyes
I cant see anymore, not without someone to guide me out of the lies
Stop Joey wake up, no he's gone, and im the one not breathing anymore
Hold on to hope or Love to keep the young heart beating, what for?

The demons bite and there poison had sank into my veins, Pain
the only word to describe the situation Im in, Nothing here to gain
Paint my mirrors black I dont wanna see my face its to heartless to bare
Tell me now why life isnt fair, You were Number one for me and now I care

I know I cant have you anymore I understand that, Its for the best
Just Promise me as time flys by dont end up like the rest
Just know Ive changed for good, So now I'll leave you be
I just hope over the years when im gone you'll always remember me

(Chorus)
Hate me but I wont ever hate you
Love hit me this once and What to do
Gonna remember you always as I walk this road
Since you left my summers been so cold

No comments: