Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Friday, April 6, 2012

how it because a story

Sexy sweet sixteen (a lesbian story) Part 1 (sleep-over intro) It all started last week, i was watching TV when the doorbell rang. Chelsea and Mira were giggling when i opened the door. They had brought a bag of popcorn, 2 sleeping bags, a box of DVD's, pajamas, and a black bag which sounded a lot like a giant box of smarties. They came in and kicked their shoes off. I grabbed their sleeping bags so they had less to carry and hurried down to the basement. I heard then tromping down the stairs after me, and so didn't bother to turn around. We got to the bottom, and threw our stuff on the floor. We started rearranging the couches and loveseat so everyone would have a good view of the TV. It my birthday during the week and my parents allowed me to have a sleepover with my friends, and they promised to be out of the house all night. They also took my brother with them, so its an all girls partyb. I started looking through the DVD's and they raided our pantry. By the time they returned with a bag of chips and 3 cans of coke, i had selected a few movies that i wanted to see. I put in one of them, and then we all started talking an gossiping and giggling. Not really watching the movie. We continued this until we noticed how the time flew. It was dark outside, and the movie was just about over. We decided to get changed now so we wouldn't have to get up later when we were tired. I ran upstairs to my dresser and grabbed a pair boxers (they're like short shorts... But more comfortable) and a tank top. I stripped out of my clothes, peeling off my jeans, and shirt. I unclipped my bra, and slid it off, and then bent over and pulled off my panties. I felt my skin crawl and nipples harden from the nudity, and i quickly stepped into the boxers and threw on the top. I rushed back to the basement to find Mira looking directly into chelsea's eyes, and quickly pulled away when she realized i had seen her. She seemed to be blushing, but so was chelsea. Mira spoke first to break this silence, "your nipples are hard. Is it cold upstairs?" "uhm...not so much..." i replied tentatively Quickly they opened up their sleeping bags and crawled in. I got mine too but i noticed that it was damp, and gross so we as it seemed, two of us would be sharing. We didnt bother ourselves with it, we wouldnt actually go to sleep for a while, if at all. I got more coke, and opened the popcorn. Just as i was about to eat a handful, chelsea spoke up " how about a game of truth or dare? Just between us girls? Everthing goes..." I went pale. I didnt have the best experience with this game before. But not wanting to be a party-pooper, i agreed. Mira seemed delighted at the idea. "ok, Rachel," "yes?" "truth or dare?" "dare..." They looked at each other, and whispered so i heard nothing. "ok. Rachel, we dare you to...." Hey part :) i know its not dirty. Its a buildup for tonight. I want to get really dirty with it!

No comments: