Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Friday, April 6, 2012

intro

Underage Sex Intro My name is Karmella, but most of my friends call me Mell. I'm 13, and people my age really shouldn't be having sex. Parents that think we are sent us to a boarding school. It's called Acadmie du Sexe, which is French. More or less, we believe it to be Sex Academy. Not that our parents know that. It's in France, obviously, but everyone who goes there is from America. There are probably 20 students that are from another country. I have curves that put a model to shame, and boobs that have their own names. Tori and Sheela. I'm just weird like that. I've heard that the people that go to this school have sex classes. Meaning we have sex in front of a teacher, and get graded on it. Sounds good to me. And if you're wondering, I am NOT a virgin. So, im riting this story as well as the other one. Likes for part one!!! Luv u!!!

No comments: