Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Friday, April 6, 2012

this was shared by a cancer person survey

PLEASE READ Cancer has gotten to all of us, whether we have it or not. I know that everyone knows, is friends with, is in love with, or is related to someone that has some type of cancer. My step-grandmother passed away on Thanksgiving of 2008 because of breast cancer. I remember waking up at 2:00AM to rush to the hospital and praying for her to be alright. It was the first time I have seen some in my family cry. I couldn't even bring myself to tears, but I know that deep inside, I was crying. I fell asleep in the waiting room at about 4:00AM and she babysat my little brother all the time and I heard my mom say, "He may get over the pain, but he will never forget.". And other people were telling her to wait until 6 to pass, so we didn't have to watch, and as she did, she passed away at 6:01AM. But that story brings me to this...My big brother's best friend was diagnosed with bone cancer last week and I got a call from my brother this morning to tell me he needed me to shave his head, so I asked why, and there he told me as I bursted into tears because his best friend was also my friend that helped me with homework, babysat me for a couple years, and just hung out with me because he wanted to. So I shaved my brother's head today, and I knew the whole time, that they are true friends. This is not a sob story, but please like if u know someone who has survived, or is living, or died from any kind of cancer.

No comments: