Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Friday, April 6, 2012

story

Running into you part 1 A 1D story-- “oh shit!” a deep voice sounded from above me. “what in bloody fuck did you do?!” another voice said “is she dead?” yet another voice spoke. But this voice sounded Irish. “HARRY YOU FUCKING KILLED HER!” a fourth voice shouted. “no! no I didn’t! see! See she’s breathing!” the first voice said again. I forced my eyes open. It was all blurry but I could make out 5 figures standing around me. “hehe…shes pretty” I new voice came in. I blinked a couple of times but my eyesight was still fuzzy and my head throbbed. “WAIT! Shes awake!” the same Irish voice from before spoke. “are you okay?!” the deep voice asked and I could make out a blur of curls getting closer as the person kneeled besides me. “OF COURSE SHES NOT OKAY!” “ouch” was my smart reply before I blacked out again. --- I woke up in my bed which somehow seemed 10x’s comfier then I remember. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Wait… where am I? I didn’t recognize any of my surroundings. My hand touched my head where I felt pain and that’s when everything came back to me. Running into something…or someone and the 5 guys. I carefully stood up. I walked to the closed door that was in front of me. Turning the handle I cautiously walked out into the hallway. I found my way into the living where 5 boys were sitting on the couch watching… toy story 3...? Wait… why did these boys seem so familiar? “ello’ love” one of the boys said. “how’d you sleep?” he asked smiling. This caused all the boys to turn and look. I studied them with a puzzled expression. “are-are you… o-one direction?” I asked full of confusion. They all laughed and the curly haired one, Harry nodded his head. “where am I?” “at my house” he answered. Okay… “why…?”I asked again. “cause Harry’s an idiot and accidentally ran into and you got knocked out. We didn’t know where you lived so we brought you here” this time it was Liam who answered. “why not the hospital?” I asked. they all fell silent in thought. “that thought didn’t cross our minds love” Louis smiled. “of course it didn’t” I plainly replied “anybody have anything she could change into?” Zayn asked the rest of the guys as he examined my apparel. I looked down to see I was in my basketball shorts that were covered in dirt and my now brown but originally white singlet. Lovely. “I think everything would be to big on her…” Liam said. “okay! Every one in the car!” Louis shouted. “why?” I asked for me and the rest of the boys. “well we have to get you some cloths of course!” we all nodded, understandingly and started to go to the car. “ oh wait…” Harry called. I looked back to see him holding out his purple ‘jack Wills’ hoodie. “it’ll be a little big… but…” he said with a little smile. I smiled back at him. “thanks” I said slipping on the hoddie. We got into the car. Harry was driving with Louis in the passenger seat and Zayn and Liam on either side of me while Niall was in the back. Once every one was set we drove off.

No comments: