Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Friday, April 6, 2012

part one story

Underage Sex Part 1 I walk into my dorm, smiling slightly. Each girl gets a guy as a roommate. I head to the stairs, and walk up 2 flights. I turn to the right, and walk down past 5 doors. I stop at room 113. I hear rustling inside. I turn the handle and walk in. The guy's back is to me, but his ass is in view, and damn it is firm. I walk to my bed, set down my luggage, and start unpacking. "Ahem," someone says. I turn around, and gasp. Standing in front of me is a male model. His skin is golden, his hair a dark brown, his eyes a soldering chocolate. "Yes?" I say a little out of breath. "My name is Aran. You must be Mell." He smiles, looking at my body. He seems to be about 14. "Hey. Where are you from?" He gestures to his side of the room. Pictures of the Giants and Colts are everywhere. "Oh. America. Me too. So..." "Would you like to get to know each other's body." Now this is what I came for. I nod. In less than a second we're stripping each other, and we're kissing. He starts fingering me, and my pussy gets wet. "Would you like to have my dick inside you?" he murmurs against my lips. I whimper, loving the way he just wants to be released. "I'll take that as a yes." Gud? Plz comment below. Luv u all!!! Likes for mor. ����������������

No comments: