Total Pageviews are you looking

Translate traducir 翻譯 翻訳する แปลง переводить übersetzen traduire

Friday, April 6, 2012

the start of it

Sexy sweet sixteen (a lesbian story) Intro- My slimy pussy juices were close to oozing out of my hole. Watching my two best friends make out and finger-fuck each other was more than i could handle, i pulled my panties to the side and dipped my fingers in my cum. It was warm, a d the feeling of the lubricant that i produced myself, was a dirty yet addictive feeling which made me want pleasure even more. I had no problem sliding my first finger into my hole, i ha masturbated before. But my second was a little trickier and 3 hurt too much to try. I stifled a moan and pulled my finger out and raised to to my mouth. I licked my fingertip, and then sucked my whole finger, pushing it down my throat. The unfamiliar gag reflex made me pull it out after i choked a bit, but i dint mind. I enjoyed the feeling of exposure and this sluttiness of it all. Hey my name is Rachel, i am about to turn 16, and i just came out of the closet to the world, and to myself. I have chestnut brown hair, to about an inch below shoulder length, small b-cup boobs (which i don't mind very much. I'm sporty and they don't get in the way) and icy-light blue eyes. I am about 5'5" and have happy complexion. If you want to find out all the dirty deets, follow me as i tell you day-to-day If this gets 5 likes, ill put a part one. Its my first story and i was inspired by some actual events, although some details were changed. If you follow, i may have a surprise for you!!

No comments: